Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Trying to Figure it Out...
Sunday, August 4, 2013
I want more and I'm trying to figure out what it is that I want. I want to push myself to do more, be more, and accomplish more. I feel like I'm in the transition period of my life, waiting to find myself and who I want to be. Do I want to continue doing what I am doing now or do I want to do something else? Have you ever had this lost feeling? How did you find yourself and figure out what it was that you wanted to do?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know what you mean Diana. Everyone faces their own challenges and have different ways of approaching things but one thing is certain. You are on the right path and you are opening the door to change.
ReplyDeleteI find that my life is always changing and I'm always wanting more. Sometimes I wish it wasn't the case, but now I understand that for myself it's the only way to learn and grow.
Sending you lots of happy thoughts your way!
xoxo R
I feel this way, too, right now and honestly have for the past couple years. I look around me and sometimes feel that so many people my age have accomplished much more than me in their careers, making me feel like a failure. I feel like so many of the things I do sound better than they really are and that most of it ends up not working out after I get my hopes up that it will. You mean a lot to me, Diana, and your kind words and friendship have gotten me through many a rough day. Remember that I'm always here to talk and listen whenever you need a friend.
ReplyDelete