Scrapbooking!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I've finished our pre-wedding scrapbook and I love it!!! He got me a few scrapbooking items for Christmas that came in handy when I was putting together the last few pages. He knows me very well!! I will be posting pictures very soon!!! I just have to say that I love scrapbooking, it's such a relaxing hobby. I love looking over the pictures and remembering things like our first date or our first trip together. On another note...we bought his younger daughter a scrapbook set for Christmas...she LOVES IT!! We had so much fun putting it together...the older daughter helped and she loved it just as much so we bought her a scrapbook set for her birthday, which we will be celebrating this weekend!!! His younger daughter calls me her "scrapbook buddy"!! I just couldn't imagine life without my new family. They are just such wonderful people and my future step-daughters are so beautiful inside and out. :)
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
beautiful,
daughters,
fiance.,
hobby,
love,
pre-wedding,
Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yee Ha! Fun stuff! So, how am I going to see the book??????? I wanna see! I wanna see!
ReplyDeleteLove the bling on your blog!