'Tis the Season!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming around the corner...and before you know it Christmas will be here! And the TV ads and store windows won't let you forget that it's our favorite time of the year to go shopping! I think I saw Christmas decorations at the mall the week before Halloween...it seems to get earlier and earlier every year! But Christmas isn't all about gifts...it's about family. However, I do love buying gifts for the girls!! Last year I went a little overboard...so we will see how I do this year. I'm hoping to just get a few art supplies and craft kits for the oldest girl and a doll house for the younger one...and probably a few things here and there! Deck the Halls...and get ready for the most wonderful time of the year! HO,HO,HO!


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try to be good this year and NOT go overboard...of course there isn't a lot out there that my girls are into. They must be in the in-between stage.

    For the Christmas tree quiz...after you take the quiz scroll down and you'll see a box with an HTML code. Copy and paste it into a new post. Viola! It will be there to share with all the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS