I love checking out my favorite blogs and today I found this little self quiz over at a wonderful blog full of great things about family and life.
So here are My Crazy Eights:
8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. Ugly Betty
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. What Not to Wear
8. Say YES to the Dress
8 places I like to eat
1. @ Home
2. Texas Road House
3. The Olive Garden
4. TGI Fridays
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. Bob Evans
7. WaWa (LOL!!)
8. PaPa Johns Pizza
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Slept until 8 AM...to go into work earlier than usual!
2. Spent some time @ home with my fiance and kids.
3. Played with the awesome doll house the girls made...yes they are so creative!
4. Ate some Thanksgiving leftovers!
5. Picked up my fiance and kids at the mall and did a little browsing with them!
6. Listened to Christmas music @ work!
7. Played Uno with family and the oldest daughter kicked our butts three times!
8. Read an email from my best friend and found out we will get to see her, her husband and their baby soon!
8 things I look forward to
1. Getting Married!!
2. Christmas...esp when the girls open their gifts!
3. Spending Christmas with the family!
4. Seeing my best friend's little girl grow up.
5. Relaxing at home with my honey!
6. Seeing new movies
7. Writing something new
8. Everyone getting along with each other...i.e. no more drama!
8 things on my wish list
1. To have a wonderful Wedding
2. Owning a house with my soon to be hubby.
3. Finding more time to write
4. Going to Italy some day
5. Seeing Wicked on Broadway
6. Getting away from the city
7. Getting in shape
8. Finding my perfect wedding dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1. we can watch TV together (I love ALL those shows!)
ReplyDelete2. i have re-fallen-in-food-love with TGIFridays this past year :)
3.HOORAY for all these things! (i like that you posted 8 positive things :) lots of people would right bad things that happened- way to be a cheer spreader :) )
4. WRITING SOMETHING NEW! thats on my list too!
5.AMEN x8!!!