To then listen to the Rob Thomas station and the first song that comes on is your wedding song, which then puts you in tears!
That I don't feel like going shopping for Christmas gifts for anyone...gift cards are good enough right?
That I feel like getting back into bed and sleeping the rest of the day away so that it will be the weekend already!
That I bought myself another gift (a cute owl mug) but still haven't bought anything for the hubby or kids yet! What? I'm easier to buy for!
So what are you OK with today? Are you ready for the weekend or perhaps you are just ready for winter to be over already even though it really hasn't started yet!

It's okay that I took today off just to sleep. I'm ok with that!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely okay to want to sleep until the weekend!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog & now following
xo
Christina
Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com
Oh I'm just the same - when buying gifts to peeps I always seem to find something nice for my self ;) I thought of trying to find some Xmast gifts from the web this weekend - free from finding something from a crowded store, just picking the order from the post office ... Maybe can keep the presents to those they're ment to be (which is not me! ;) Enjoy your weekend, Diana!
ReplyDeleteAwww...Diana. I feel the same way. I just want to stay in bed in the mornings. It's just way too cold to get up. And yes - I agree. So much easier to buy for ourselves :-)).
ReplyDeleteIt's totally ok.
Promise to write soon.
xoxo R
Ah, as soon as I make it through my last Finals next week, I plan on crawling into bed through Christmas Eve. :P
ReplyDeleteThus...it's definitely okay!! :D
Aw, Whatta Man, I used to love singing to that song! It was one of the first that I really knew the chorus to. Too perfect ;)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Gift cards are the best! They're my go-to most of the time, since they're easy and everyone likes them. It's OK that after last-minute shopping and getting things ready for my trip, I was too tired to do my workout last night.
ReplyDelete