Here are some photos from this summer...enjoy!
We went to the park...
Celebrated Hubby's Grandpa's 90th Birthday...
Made Feather Earrings Using Duct Tape...
Went fishing for the first time...
Celebrated Independence Day with the best Fireworks...
Vacationed with the bestie...
Started our beach paper bag scrapbook...
Saw a horseshoe crab on the beach...
Found a hermit crab in the water...
Ate the best softshell crab ever...
Became more owl obsessed...
Read another great one by Emily Giffin...a must read!
What did you do this summer?


Aw, that is such a sweet story about your stepdaughters! I almost started crying just reading it. I'm glad you're have a good summer, hon, and thanks so much for your never-ending love and support. This has been a hard year for me, but knowing that I have family and friends who believe in me and are here for me means so much and really helps me when I'm feeling down. :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you've had an eventful summer. I love the earrings made out of duct tape? WOW! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind message :)
ReplyDeleteAww..that part about your girls calling you mom melted my heart and got me all teary. So sweet and totally special. Btw: looks like you guys are having a fanatstic summer so far. Great photos, darling. Happy Tuesday. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! Summer: You're doing it right!
ReplyDeleteI got teary about your girls going to college and momming it up with you :o)
I love your earrings, owls and crab adventures!
Oh that is such a lovely comment: you are our mother. Now I feel a bit weepy. What sweeties. And you are a very young mother too - which must be lovely. I'm an oldie and sometimes I feel so tired....
ReplyDeleteIt does not feel like it should be August. Where did the summer go??
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
What a sweet thing to hear from your step daughters!:D
ReplyDelete- Marie
allthingsmarie.com