Shopping, a Birthday...and some other stuff!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sometimes you just have one of those weeks where you don't feel like doing anything! A few times this week I really just wanted to call out sick from work and stay home scrapbooking all day or writing...or just stay home! Well I went to work any way...and I didnt get to scrapbook or write! I did stop by Walmart before work and after trying on 50 pairs of jeans I found a great pair that was on sale for $13.00!! I needed a new pair since losing about 35lbs and my other ones were getting too baggy on me! But when your losing weight and between sizes it's even harder to find a pair. And of coarse the size you were is now available in about 30 different styles! Doesn't it always work out that way?! But I found a great pair to go with my beautiful top I got a few days before from Target. I love finding clothes that fit that are from the nonplus size section...but sometimes I still have to return to the plus size section...which is ok too! So why did I need a new outfit? Because my little turtle is turning 1 tomorrow!!! She's my Maid of Honor's daughter...and also my flower girl!! Her offical birthday is Leap Day...but we all know how that works. So when leap day comes around in 3 years she will be the leap year age of 1 but the actual age of 4! Happy Birthday little turtle!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow..congrats on losing weight..how exciting is that.
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.....you should keep your head high....congratulations on getting into a new size jeans....that's exciting!!!!!

    It must be the wedding blues.....but don't worry, everything will turn out great....it always does!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the weight loss!!! It feels so good to be able to buy a smaller size!!! Wishing you a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It's not easy...but I'm sure we all know that! I'm trying my best to stay away from those late night snack urges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! 35 lbs out the door! Love it!! Speaking of late night snacks ... popcorn (buttered) and 2 pieces of candy seemed to make it's way into my hands. Uuuuggghhh!

    Stay happy my love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when you are done creating, save, then publish, then go to file (above scrapblog logo on the upper left) export to jpeg, then go on your blogger, select customize, select header, save in place of the title, and shrink to fit then save. Ta! Da! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS