Scrapbooking Shopping Trip

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scrapbooking can be a very expensive hobby! AC Moore has a great selection of scrapbooking products and sometimes a beginner like me can get lost within the aisles. My eyes light up at every new item and my mind imagines different layouts for my scrapbooks. The stickers and stamps are my favorite items right now. I also love finding great background pages that go great with the themes that I plan out. At the moment I am putting together a scrapbook of my fiance and I that will turn into our guestbook for the wedding. I have a maroon colored album that has a wonderful family frame on the cover that I started to use for our book. However, I realized that our wedding colors are tealish blue and white. So I had to make a shopping trip to AC Moore to find a new album and a few more embellishments that would make our pre-wedding scrapbook complete! I found a beautiful white album with a frilly design embedded into the cover with a picture cutout frame like the one I had at home. Of coarse it was in the wrong place on the shelf and had no price tag on it. Customer Service called the assistant manager over for me and we both tried to figure out the correct price being that it was the only one left! Now was it $32.00 like the other albums of the same brand that were boxed, or was it $21.99 like the albums of the same brand that were not boxed? They were all of the same brand, however they had different description labels on the covers. At first he thought it was $32.00 like the other boxed albums and asked me if I still wanted it...no! But as he read the descriptions he figured that it was probably $21.99...thank you AC MOORE assistant manager!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. A fellow SCRAPPER!!! yea!! I hope you will post pages when you are done and let me know so I can go check them out!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will "follow" my blog. (check out the sidebar to do this).

    Scrapper Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Again. I was just comoing over to tell you to visit cutest blog on the block dot com to get some cute backgrounds, but it looks like you've already been there!! Looks Great!!

    And to get the McCain/Palin button, just right click, save picture as, then go to your blogger format options and add picture like you would any other. You could link to their site if you wanted to, but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to chime in along with Scrapper Mom, your template is DARLING!

    Also, make sure you post some of your scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! thanks for following mine.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS