This weekend Summer will officially be HERE!!! I don't know whether I want to make a "Summer" to do list or just go with the flow. There are many things I want to do and places I want to go and I want to make sure I do and see some of them. Of coarse many people want to head to the beach during the summer, some don't, but I am definitely one of the many that do. Right now the sand, ocean, boardwalk, rides and just the whole atmosphere of it all are number one on my "Summer" to do list. I need to dip my feet into the sand and feel the grains run beneath my toes. I need to dive into the ocean and see if I am brave enough to adventure into the deep waters. I want to stroll down the boardwalk with my boyfriend's hand in mine while we search for the perfect Summer beach bracelet. I want to scream at the top of my lungs on the log flume when I'm the only one who gets drenched because I'm six feet tall!!
I want to get away from all the chaos of life and wish my worries away. I want to run away and have lazy summer days forever. Lately all I can think of is swimming in the pool, burying the kids in the sand, taking a late night walk on the beach with my boyfriend, and letting the wind blow through my hair while I'm stopped high atop the ferris wheel.
I write this entry as a tribute to Summer: here's to tank tops, shorts, bathing suits, flip-flops, beach towels, sandcastles, boogie boards, salt water taffy, and everything summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wooo hoooo! Count me in!!
ReplyDeleteHi D!! I want to invite you into "Thee Book Club" but I need your email address. Don't post it on here but instead, email it to me at pipscrapstudio@gmail.com --- First book just posted!
ReplyDelete